Razzle Dazzle Birthday Celebrations

Hey squaddies, expect lots of SHIMMER and SHINE for my latest fall party look, where I STYLED myself and Polly in Milly for our joint BIRTHDAY bash in the newly opened trendy spot in town, the Pier at Four Seasons. For those of you who read my last blog about dressing sparkly being the latest trend, (if not, you can read here) - it will come as no surprise that I chose to wear sequins for our party! The shinier the better...

Milly had some really cool eveningwear dresses and outfits and these dazzling sequin numbers just caught my eye and put myself and Polly in the perfect the mood for partying. Our outfits cover two of this seasons TRENDS: 'space age' and 'off the shoulder'. As the STATEMENT pieces were doing all the work, the tops had to be neutral as possible so that we could show off all the the SPARKLES. I just LOVED the halterneck style on both of us - it was so flattering, revealing just a hint of shoulder. As for the Pier, it offered a stunning view of Doha's sea and skyline. This new spot in Doha offfered the prettiest backdrop for a STYLISH dinner with friends, and I would be lying if I didn't say we were spoiled rotten!
In collaboration with...
BLOGGER BABE: POLLY BYLES
OUTFIT: MILLY
PHOTOGRAPHY: SALLY CLARK

Comments

  1. What an incredible night! Thanks so much for sharing it with me P! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, looks like the best birthday celebrations!!! I love the matching looks!

    www.stylebymemory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking glamorous and stunning in this sequin dress. Sequin dresses are truly eye catching and lovely party outfit.
    fabricsusainc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment