Flower power weekends

Hey squaddies, when I went for a quick weekend trip to Budapest last month I stumbled across this cute dress in Mango and I just had to have it!  I wore it for the first time at the fun and fabulous Bubbalicious brunch at the Westin Hotel!
Being stylish in winter doesn't have to be difficult when you own a piece like this... it ticks all the boxes for the perfect Fall/ Winter style. The style of my wrap dress is super 70's but also has long elegant puff sleeves, which will allow me to layer with a roll neck underneath when the weather gets really cold. As a bonus, I was able to match the dress with colourful shoes from my closet and my favorite earrings by Heidi Severino! 
If the runway has taught us anything this season, the 70's are the decade of inspiration. Spotted on the runway: Orange printed dresses were featured in the collections by Gucci and Etro.
The main reason why I chose this particular wrap dress was because it is so versatile, for example it can be paired with a jacket and tanned coloured boots, but that's not all, the vibrant orange colour will still be on trend for Spring Summer 2018. Look out for the upcoming Spring collections by Tom Ford, Alice and Olivia, and Carolina Herrera. I can't wait to style it differently for Spring in the new year! Flower power!


 

// OUTFIT DETAILS //
DRESS: Mango
EARRINGS: Heidi Severino
CLUTCH: Karen Millen
SHOES: Tods


Comments