5 reasons why you need an asymmetric skirt for Summer
Hey squaddies, the asymmetric skirt is a current MUST HAVE in my wardrobe this Summer and I have been INSPIRED by so many looks lately which feature this shape. I want to share some Summer inspiration with you guys as I think you would benefit from having this key piece in your closet right now. I have also included five of my favourite pieces available on the high street right now so scroll below for more!
1. The high-low skirt shape can make your legs look slimmer as the cut is varying, creating a flattering silhouette as you walk.2. It is one of the most fashionable Summer shapes as seen in the collections of Carolina Herrera and J Crew.
3. It is such an elegant shape that you can dress up or down, casual with trainers and a sweatshirt or more dressy like how I wore it.
4. Make a statement! Make the skirt your feature item and keep the rest of the outfit simple with a nude or white color.
5. As seen on our favourite fashionistas on instagram - if they are rocking one it must be cool! Click on the name to see their looks: Pamallier, Twiceblessed, Camilacoelho and Chrisellelim.
- Mid Range $$- Ted Baker has the most beautiful selection and has a huge sale selection
- Budget $ - too! ASOS has a lot of styles and lots on sale at the moment so you can grab a bargain. Zara has the most adorable selection, they have a stripe skirt similar to the one I am wearing. Shein is where my skirt is from but honestly I found mine to be a little too sheer for my liking but it looks good in the photos doesn't it?!
OUTFIT DETAILS: Skirt: Shein | Blouse: H&M | Handbag: Ralph Lauren | Shoes: Chanel
If you like this post then please feel free to try out some of my style tips and tag #LRSSQUADDIE on instagram for a shoutout. I look forward to seeing how you style your asymmetric looks!
This post was sponsored by Shein.com but the styling and opinions are my own.