Trending: Tonal dressing inspired by Disney Princesses

Hey squaddies, introducing the FINAL look from my collaboration with Per Lei Couture boutique and the very talented photographer Applesnaps. Revealing Aurora (sleeping BEAUTY), the princess behind the TRIO series of blog posts which pay a huge tribute to every young girls dream (although still mine as an adult) to be a Disney PRINCESS.
For this look I am updating my tonal dressing with an EDGY catwalk trend which incorporates ORIENTAL style dressing on the catwalk. Gucci's Spring collection featured the most exciting glittery PINK suit and the most ORNATE cheongsam style gown. My advice is to INVEST in a little piece of oriental DESIGN for your Spring wardrobe this season, whether it is a subtle print or a FULL on kimono.
From my previous blog post on Spring trends this season, I had explored tonal dressing by OUTFITTING pink-on-pink for the first time. Last week when I was shopping I SPOTTED an 80's style PINK POWER suit in Zara which I felt gave an extra 'ROCKER' VIBE on pink tonal dressing.
______________________________________
LRS STYLE TIPS: BREAK up your tonal dressing with a WHITE basic shirt or tee. To provide some further inspiration on tonal dressing and ORIENTAL print STREETSTYLE looks, I have pinned several Spring runway LOOKS which you can try out yourself on pinterest - you can view them HERE.
______________________________________
USE the hashtag #lrssquaddie on instagram to show me YOUR take on tonal dressing.
OUTFIT
Blouse: Romance was born | Trouser: Isa Arfen | Gold Clutch: Mark Cross
Shoes: Opening Ceremony | Sunglasses: Anna Karin Karlsson 

IN COLLABORATION WITH
FULL OUTFIT (except shoes)PER LEI COUTURE
PHOTOGRAPHYAPPLE SNAPS DOHA
STYLED BYLESREBELLESQUAD
LOCATION: MIA PARK



Comments